Microsoft Ignite is just around the corner from November 4 – 8th in Orlando, FL, and Pure Storage is proud to be a Silver Sponsor in 2019. Make plans to stop by the Pure booth #1745 to learn about our new integrations and FlashArray releases.
Our theme for Ignite this year is “Simplicity, Automation, And Scale For All Your Microsoft Workloads.” As part of this theme, our theater sessions will focus around these key areas:
- Optimizing Microsoft Data Management
- Automation and Protection of Everything
- Building Your Hybrid Data Cloud
Here’s a sample of some of the sessions we will be featuring:
- Optimizing SQL Server Data Management
- Easy FlashArray Management with Windows Admin Center
- Streamlining Automation using our PowerShell SDK and Toolkit
- Data Mobility with CloudSnap for Microsoft Azure
- Technical Preview of Cloud Block Store for Microsoft Azure
- Leveraging ActiveCluster for Synchronous Replication of Hyper-V and SQL Server
- Failover Clustering Best Practices
- Microsoft System Center Integrations for Operations Manager and Virtual Machine Manager
- Rapid Restore of SQL Server Databases using FlashBlade
We are also pleased to welcome our valued alliance partners Cisco, Veeam, and Commvault who will be presenting in the booth about their integrations with Pure Storage.
At our booth, you can meet our Microsoft experts which includes Systems Engineers, Solutions Architects, and Members of the Technical Staff (aka Engineers). Our engineers really enjoy coming to the event and speaking with Microsoft users about different workloads you are running and how we can help you improve operations with our innovative solutions. You can also get up to speed on the latest product announcements we made recently at our Pure//Accelerate conference — the most exciting are FlashArray//C and DirectMemory Cache.
Last year at Ignite 2018, we announced a technical preview of our Windows Admin Center Solutions and received great support from Microsoft as they made a splash about their new administration tools for Windows Server. This year we are releasing our v1.0 of this Solutions Extension! I want to thank those customers that downloaded the technical preview and helped us shape what v1.0 looks like today.
And now, a few sneak peeks of the Solution Extension, aaahhh Dark Mode. Of course, there’s more to the integration so come see us to get the full picture. One of the engineers who worked on the integration will be in the booth as well!
Here is a very familiar view when connecting to a FlashArray just like you would see in our web management interface.
Our hosts view allows for managing both Hosts and Host Groups.
Along with releasing support for Windows Admin Center we will be showcasing one of our coolest new products which shall remain nameless until the show 🙂 Can’t steal the thunder on that one just yet, but let me say that if you are a SQL Server Database Administrator you will find this product very useful.
As you can tell we have a lot of great things to discuss so be sure to stop by booth #1745.
Look forward to seeing you there.
Cheers — Barkz